Chantal Brodrick is a personal trainer based in Sydney.I met her last March(2012) and ever since my weight has been dropping down 🙂 I should say the classes with her at my local gym was the turning point of my healthier life. 🙂 Love her classes-so much energy in there 🙂 Thank you so much Chantal for everything you have done. This is one of the vegetarian recipes Chantal had given me when I mentioned to her that I am vegan. I have veganised it and it’s so healthy 🙂
- 1 cup of red lentils
- 3 tomatoes-blend in a blender
- 2-3 sun-dried tomatoes-finely chopped
- 3 cups vegetable stock+ extra water (if needed)
- 1 onion-finely chopped
- 1 garlic-finely chopped
- Salt& Pepper-as needed
- 2 tsp rice bran oil
- Coriander/parsely- few leaves finelt chopped
- Turkish bread
- In a stock-pot , heat oil, add onion, garlic and fry until onion is soft.
- Add in Kale and spinach-fry until they shrink
- Add lentils, tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, vegetable stock and bring it to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30-45 mins until lentils are creamy and soft.
- You could blend it for finer texture but I love it as it is.
- Serve with Turkish bread 🙂