Made this super healthy awesome pancake few hours ago 🙂 🙂 Was divine. Wonderful way to start the day
- Wholemeal flour-1 cup
- Baking powder-2 tsp
- Salt-a pinch
- Soy milk-3/4 cup
- To be blended (1 banana, 1 heaped tsp tahini, 1.5 Tbsp apple sauce, 1 Tbsp maple syrup)
- Choc chips-1/3 cup
- Chia seeds-a tsp
- Dietary fibre-a tsp
- Olive oil spray
- Vegan butter-1 tsp-for topping
- Mix the (1, 2, 3, 4)- the dry ingredients first.
- To this add the blended banana puree, soy milk and whisk them well until they are no more lumps.
- Now add chia seeds, dietary fibre and chocolate chips and mix them all well.
- Heat a griddle and make pancakes. Top with vegan butter 🙂