Its been a while since I had used potatoes in my food. I use it as a occasional treat. I cooked chickpea and had boiled few potatoes along with it.
Ingredients for stuffing:
- Boiled potatoes -2 peeled,cooled and mashed
- Salt-as needed
- Chili powder- a tbsp
- Asafoetida- a pinch
- Cumin seed powder/seeds-1 tsp
- Coriander leaves- finely chopped-3 tbsp
- Amchur powder – a tsp(for sourness)
- Mountain bread (the 70KCal flat bread you get in Coles/Woolworths)
- Mix them all together and this is the stuffing for aloo parata
- Tear the bread into two, add 2 Tbsp of stuffing in between and microwave for 30 sec.