Had baby kale and boiled black-eyed beans sitting in my fridge looking at me saying “Add us together” and I did put them together with quinoa. Cooked them in Moroccan style. Was yum.
- Red quinoa- cooked 1 cup
- Red onion-1-finely chopped
- Baby Kale-a handful
- Moroccan seasoning – 1 tbsp
- Boiled black eyed beans – 1 handful
- Coconut-1 tbsp
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin or mustard seeds
- Few curry leaves (optional)
- Salt- to taste
- Lemon juice- from half lemon
- Cook red quinoa without salt.
- In a pan, add 1 tsp oil, add cumin/mustard seeds and curry leaves and add the onions in.
- Once they are soft, add kale and boiled black eyed beans, the Moroccan spices, coconut and stir them until it is dry.
- Add the red quinoa in, add salt, mix them well. Take it off heat and add half a lemon juice.