Spinach protein crepe
I have these 5000+ recipes, I am trying to make them all vegan and healthy. This is one such recipe where there were loads of non-vegan ingredients that have been replaced. I also had a conversation with my trainer Cam who was talking about how gluten-free diet aids in weight loss for many people. I have to do more research in trying to make recipes gluten-free. Used buckwheat flour and chickpea flour. Best crepe I have ever had in my life 🙂
- Buckwheat flour-1/2 cup
- Chickpea flour-1/2 cup
- Spinach, coriander, curry leaves, chives-2 handfuls finely chopped
- Dietary fibre powder-1 tbsp
- Dry chilli powder, cumin powder-1 tsp each
- Red onion-1/2 finely chopped
- Water-(you need enough water for runny consistency)
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-a tsp for crepe
- Mix them all together and make crepe on a hot pan.
- You could either eat it by itself or with some chutney.
- Very healthy, high in protein and fibre